Friendly Fires....

New fan here *waves*

Hoping to catch them at Glasto 8)

First album is ACE! quality live too, have been lucky to see them a few times in some quite small venues.

Are you aware of/into Delphic?? If not....i highly advise you take a listen...

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=70458 ;)

I love Delphic too. Have you heard of New Order? ;)

Was wanting to see FF at Mallorca Rocks this year, but my colleague's off that week so doubt I could get away.

I reckon FF will do another tour later in the year & will catch them then.

i think they will too. this week is 3 gigs in very small venues which i reckon they are doing to 'roadtest' the new album prior to the US tour and festivals this summer. I think a proper UK tour will happen after festival season is over.

and yes, i have heard of this New Order band that you speak of.:)

Report:

****ing outstanding.

Cracking little venue, packed to the rafters with about 400 people, dark as anything - ie pretty much the perfect music venue - and an electric atmosphere. Ed was literally in the crowd by the 3rd song!

As Stu said above, a lot of stuff from the first album but a healthy portion of new stuff which all sounded good...will defo be getting the album on Monday!!

last record before the encore was Paris which was goosebumps time, then they came back on and did a massively mad version of Kiss of Life.

10/10.

Report:

****ing outstanding.

Cracking little venue, packed to the rafters with about 400 people, dark as anything - ie pretty much the perfect music venue - and an electric atmosphere. Ed was literally in the crowd by the 3rd song!

As Stu said above, a lot of stuff from the first album but a healthy portion of new stuff which all sounded good...will defo be getting the album on Monday!!

last record before the encore was Paris which was goosebumps time, then they came back on and did a massively mad version of Kiss of Life.

10/10.

Sounds like an ace gig, small venues are definitely best! can't wait to see them again at Leeds

Nov tour announced. Just waiting for the go ahead to book 2 tix for Glasgow Barrowlands on Nov 18th. Friday gig! :D

Back