Friday beckons!

chris84a

Hi People,

Heading out on Friday, first timers, been meaning to go for about 6 years now, finally got round to it, can't bloomin' wait. We booked to stay in San An, which in hindsight from reading this forum may be a mistake, but not gonna let that make a difference, and at least we've got some cheap bars to hit before the clubs

Anyways I have a few questions about which nights to go to, opinions and advice greatly appreciated.

We're pretty sure we'll do Wonderland on the Friday and keep it local.

Saturday, would like to hunt down that Zoo party, any tips on doing this?

Sunday - Space? pretty much a given! Any advice on what time to get there and passouts?

Monday is the main connundrum. Me and the boys are fancying Tiesto (love the euphoric crap, i know its not cool, but electro does my head in after a while!), but he seems to get a slagging on here and rarely gets mentioned, i see people talking about cocoon and carl cox all the time. I reckon coxy will be missed due to not wanting to do space 2 nights on the trot.

Tuesday - defected? anyone been?

Wednesday - no idea.

We're pretty relaxed, but want to make the absolute most of our six nights. Just looking for some guidence. Also is it worth getting tickets for any of these in advance?

Muchos Gracias!

Back