freelance writer required

Dr Mick

Hello!

Calling Ibiza-based freelance writers, here's a wonderful opportunity to earn money and gain valuable experience.

FREELANCE WRITER REQUIRED

Part time position available.

Ibiza Spotlight is looking for a committed, talented and knowledgeable individual to provide club-related content in English for its leading web site publication business.

Duties will include writing, internet-based research and photography.

It is estimated this well-paid position will take less than 20 hours per week. Immediate start, September 20 finish.

The applicant must have his or her own digital camera. Would suit someone with home/apartment-based internet access.

Online CVs only. Please send an introductory email/PM to with a link to the CV to Dr Mick.

Last edited:
Clara said:
Any chance of covering travel expenses?
Forget travel expenses... I could get myself out there. Any chance of helping find a cheap apartment? And what about club expenses?? :lol:

Morbyd said:
Forget travel expenses... I could get myself out there. Any chance of helping find a cheap apartment? And what about club expenses?? :lol:
Apartment you have to find for yourself.

Re: club expenses, it's free entry obviously and then you have learn the art of obtaining drinks tickets from promoters.

Last night I got two pints of lager at Bar M's Rockaoke - full report to come!

(See how easy this game is ;) .)

Goddam. Dream job also. Hopefully your replacement will get tired of it in a couple of years once I manage to clear my debts and get over there for the summer :D

jessyg123 said:
my dream job... (sighs) :cry:

would be mine if it had the lifestyle without the actual working part

and i dread to think what the pics/report would be like from a night out for me...

Got to the club.......managed to get home somehow........woke up. the end.

It's my dream job too. If only I could just jack it all in and head over to the white isle for the summer! :evil:

Beckiboo said:
It's my dream job too. If only I could just jack it all in and head over to the white isle for the summer! :evil:

do it Becki
do it

you know jon wants to as well!
you write, he takes the piccies!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

macdonsj said:
do it Becki
do it

you know jon wants to as well!
you write, he takes the piccies!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I dont think the owners of Spotlight would appreciate a few blurry snaps of womens boobs on the beach do you :eek: :lol:

It's something I'd definately want to do in the future... perhaps a bit more notice next time ;)

Dr Mick said:
Perfect - you're hired!

:idea:

Jesus, Mike don't tempt me
Laura would be over with a big stick to bash you with :spank:

plus i would just get drunk and every party would be the best ever

fatphilb said:
Goddam. Dream job also. Hopefully your replacement will get tired of it in a couple of years once I manage to clear my debts and get over there for the summer :D
Just to clarify, we're looking for someone who to mostly cover the San An scene.

The successful applicant will not be my replacement, unless of course they're much better/cheaper and Spotlight give me the boot.

macdonsj said:
Jesus, Mike don't tempt me
Laura would be over with a big stick to bash you with :spank:

plus i would just get drunk and every party would be the best ever

"Sorry Dear the wedding's cancelled, I'm off to Ibiza to spend the summer writing about the San An party scene" :lol:

Beckiboo said:
"Sorry Dear the wedding's cancelled, I'm off to Ibiza to spend the summer writing about the San An party scene" :lol:

depending on when Laura caught me - there would either be a bloodbath in Glasgow Airport or somewhere in San Antonio

:eek:

Back