Freed from Desire?

Johnny Vodka

Can someone explain why people are singing this everywhere, at least the la la la la bit? It's probably the most annoying thing you can do in Ibiza this summer.. :spank:

Football related. Will Grigg who plays for Wigan and Northern Ireland had a good season last year scoring almost 30 goals. Someone football fan used his name in the song to create a chant for him - Will Grigg's on fire, your defence is terrified, as opposed to lyrics from freed from desire :)

Aye he hasn't, was gutted as wanted to see the N.Irish fans reaction. Some of the videos of them over in France getting fans of other teams involved have been brilliant.

i was wondering wich song that will be overplayed when " Les bleus" will earn euro cup :D last time it was a Disco anthem, i hope not a cheezy one :lol:

Aye he hasn't, was gutted as wanted to see the N.Irish fans reaction. Some of the videos of them over in France getting fans of other teams involved have been brilliant.
We were the best fans over there with that. Even if i am biased towards it lol. Every1 wanted him to even get on as the place would have erupted

:lol: dont worry im not into soccer even i wish they won this europen championship
the bomb of late night was that i've finally booked my closing return ticket plane on october 13th because the price was cheap 65€ with luggage & no charge if i want to schedule it earlier :cool:
because of planning Dc10 circoloco after @ Blue Marlin :p

:lol: dont worry im not into soccer even i wish they won this europen championship
the bomb of late night was that i've finally booked my closing return ticket plane on october 13th because the price was cheap 65€ with luggage & no charge if i want to schedule it earlier :cool:
because of planning Dc10 circoloco after @ Blue Marlin :p
btw ... what happened to your beloved BMI-cap ? do you still have/wear it?

yes this one & the sparklin yellow 70€(X-tress brand that cost 25-30€, they charge u 40€ for BMI logo :lol:) each one i wear only to go to the office .
For ibiza aug & closing i will wear a pink God bless Vip room (this one cost me 100€ :D but i was telling to myself i wont go back to listen to some crap hip hop rnb even the most beautiful girls from paris there & wanted to buy a souvenir) cape (pink to be spot on camera :pi'm on space opening video 16 (space & spotlight :cool:) with my red bordeaux naily X'Tress cape ) .As u know i cant wear ibiza stuff in ibiza in order to behave like a tourist :lol: except shorts as i dont have many , as they get torned :cry: after 10 years :D (bought 2 matinée mini shorts on discount half price, 14€ each one at sirena ibz openign, its but not gay thing but just sunbathing stuff...)
can't wait for space 27th space tshirt with cox on the back, wanted to buy the 27th space one they sell, but too tight for me , was looking for XXL size :Das the elrow black tshirt i bought opening 16...

Back