Freebie Films @ Lovefilm.com

puppylover

log on to the website and enter code PRGLFRAF2 and get free films delivered for 90 days - then just cancel...:lol::lol:

I signed up to this but only managed to watch one film out of it! Its good if you get the time to watch them......and saves you renting films out which can be annoying!

Just be careful when you go to cancel as they wont cancel it until they have all DVDs back from you....so you could end up being charged.

I signed up to this but only managed to watch one film out of it! Its good if you get the time to watch them......and saves you renting films out which can be annoying!

Just be careful when you go to cancel as they wont cancel it until they have all DVDs back from you....so you could end up being charged.

Cheers for the heads up chick!

signed up to this on sat, and will probably keep it on to be honest, paying 7.99 a mth, which is basically 4dvds, this would cost me £16 if i went to blockbuster and I dont have to getoff my arse either. Plus I can copy all the films onto my hard drive for future use ;)

signed up to this on sat, and will probably keep it on to be honest, paying 7.99 a mth, which is basically 4dvds, this would cost me £16 if i went to blockbuster and I dont have to getoff my arse either. Plus I can copy all the films onto my hard drive for future use ;)

I was thinking that too - but also we spend a fortune on Sky Box Office buying films each weekend - so this is a lot cheaper - but not looked at the current film list to see if its pretty much up to date.... :?:?

I was thinking that too - but also we spend a fortune on Sky Box Office buying films each weekend - so this is a lot cheaper - but not looked at the current film list to see if its pretty much up to date.... :?:?

yeah pretty much I think, Got stuff like American Gangster, Michael Clayton, Assanination of Jesse james etc.

Got my 1st 2 yesterday, Stardust & pans labyrinth....not watched em yet though...............anygood?

I think it is quite up to date, I had a few on my list but they would only send me one at a time....or maybe they were out of stock or something. I had Control on my list as fancied that and also the S*x And the City Box Set One.

Is definitely worth a go if you get time to watch them all.

yeah pretty much I think, Got stuff like American Gangster, Michael Clayton, Assanination of Jesse james etc.

Got my 1st 2 yesterday, Stardust & pans labyrinth....not watched em yet though...............anygood?

Apparently Stardust is class...... not heard of the other one... :oops::oops:

Back