Free Wrist Bands

Claire

I've read a lot of people's reviews and comments and wondered about the free wristbands that people seem to get for club entry.

Are these given out randomly at venues around the island? Or are they given out at specific places/beaches/towns.

Just wondered because we plan on doing the clubs and these could save us a few bob

thanks

I've read a lot of people's reviews and comments and wondered about the free wristbands that people seem to get for club entry.

Are these given out randomly at venues around the island? Or are they given out at specific places/beaches/towns.

Just wondered because we plan on doing the clubs and these could save us a few bob

thanks

If you hang around any of the main beaches or are in a bar that's a dedicated pre-party/affliated with another club night then chances are you will be approached by PRs offering wristbands.

More often than not they're for the less popular/fashionable clubnights, though thats not to say they are not credible nights.

A lot of the times they won't offer free admission, just discounted. Or if they do there will be a deadline that is ridiculously early compared to what times people generally start hitting the clubs.

Cafe Ole were offering free b4 10pm, 10 euros off b4 11pm, 5 euros off b4 midnight or something similar when I went in July.

So it's a bit of a catch-22 situation. Yeah, you get cheaper, or even free admission, but you usually have to be in by a certain time. Especially if you're drinking, you're only gonna end up spending the money you saved on admission behind the bar. Plus most clubs wont start to fill up til 1-2am.

Cafe Ole were offering free b4 10pm, 10 euros off b4 11pm, 5 euros off b4 midnight or something similar when I went in July.

So it's a bit of a catch-22 situation. Yeah, you get cheaper, or even free admission, but you usually have to be in by a certain time. Especially if you're drinking, you're only gonna end up spending the money you saved on admission behind the bar. Plus most clubs wont start to fill up til 1-2am.

Cafe Ole was free before 2am and Space was rammed for 1.30am in July...

Wristbands are well worth it if you choose your nights wisely.

Not sure about PDB but in San An there are PR's giving out free wristbands for Privilege, Eden and Es Paradis virtually every day on the walkway between Linekers and where the boat trips leave.

Back