FREE We Love albums mixed by Alfredo & Paul Woolford

Tony English

::THIS WEEKS COMPETITION::

'We Love', Returns with the follow up to last year's 'We Love Ibiza' with 'We Love..Space Sunday's 08'. Now finally We Love have the space branding on an album mixed by tech wizard Paul Woolford and Ibiza legend Alfredo who adds the Balearic twist to Paul Woolford’s stunning tech mix. 'We Love' is arguably the biggest club night in the world and certainly the most famous as they and bring the sound of the terrace onto this CD. An utterly stunning celebration of the superclub mixed by two pioneers of it.

To be in with a chance of winning FREE copies of the album, answer the following question...

> Where was Alfredo actually born?

Email answers to tonyenglish@pushfm.com and tune in to PushFM (www.pushfm.com) on Saturday 19th July 2008 at 6pm (gmt) to see if you have won?

Goodluck.

Hope it's better than last years piss poor effort by riton and serge santiago which to say it lacked imagination is an understatement!

that spellbound acapella is well rank at the end of woolford's cd, other than that very good

Would definitelty be interested in hearing DJ Alfredo's set as im big into the Belearic sound, not too hot on Tech House though:!:

I actually liked last years mix- well Cd 1 anyway.

This years compilation didn't float my boat on the first couple of listens but I think it could be a grower!

Back