Free tickets to Radio 1 Ushuaia on Friday

kimajy

By a stroke of good fortune, my meeting tmw in London has been postponed and I am in Ibiza until Wednesday night.

Have a free (lottery) ticket pass for Ushuaia Radio 1 party on Friday for which wristbands have to be collected in person tomorrow afternoon before I leave (Ushuaia shop in San An). This is for me+1, however we may well be able to get both wristbands put on members of your party instead.

If anyone wants them please PM me ASAP with a mobile number where I can reach you in Ibiza to arrange a meeting. I know many people want these tickets very badly but rather than e-bay them or anything like that felt fairest to offer on Spotlight. If you want them, you need to fit around the Radio 1 arrangements (and me within reason !)

First come first served basis as always. Open to anyone here in Ibiza tomorrow.

by a stroke of good fortune, my meeting tmw in london has been postponed and i am in ibiza until wednesday night.

Have a free (lottery) ticket pass for ushuaia radio 1 party on friday for which wristbands have to be collected in person tomorrow afternoon before i leave (ushuaia shop in san an). This is for me+1, however we may well be able to get both wristbands put on members of your party instead.

If anyone wants them please pm me asap with a mobile number where i can reach you in ibiza to arrange a meeting. I know many people want these tickets very badly but rather than e-bay them or anything like that felt fairest to offer on spotlight. If you want them, you need to fit around the radio 1 arrangements (and me within reason !)

first come first served basis as always. Open to anyone here in ibiza tomorrow.

me me me me me me me please! 0034685928539

if you still have one available on friday, then ill pay for one.
(one friend didnt manage to book boat party, and now sold out)
Dan 07850039520

Sorry - too late guys. I flew back to UK last night and was away out and about all yesterday afternoon (my last day) .. was only able to sort it if people turned up early before I left San Antoni at about 2.00pm.

In the end, 2 girls working at a certain San Antoni Bar got them as a freebie :)p - and no, icey it wasn't Temptation or the other one I always forget the name of :spank:), so they didn't go to waste ;). They were pretty pleased and I've no doubt will be looking great at Ushuaia on Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry - too late guys. I flew back to UK last night and was away out and about all yesterday afternoon (my last day) .. was only able to sort it if people turned up early before I left San Antoni at about 2.00pm.

In the end, 2 girls working at a certain San Antoni Bar got them as a freebie :)p - and no, icey it wasn't Temptation or the other one I always forget the name of :spank:), so they didn't go to waste ;). They were pretty pleased and I've no doubt will be looking great at Ushuaia on Friday.

Glad they went to good use. Workers deserve them, we need freebies!

Back