Free Sankeys Ticket

Bigmaz

Delete if this is not allowed.....

I managed to get a Sankeys ticket to 88/89 for free (well, 4 Euro booking fee :eek:P ), but now it has been cancelled, I can use it for any other night, but my calendar is fully booked the week I am going. Am I able to pass this onto someone else? No point in me getting a refund, lol....

Floyd

Yo Bigmaz, i'm interested but not sure how it works? Can i use this at the Clockwork Orange night?

cyberloon

I think it says on the free ticket that you have to provide photo i.d on the door for them to match the ticket and the i.d up?

stivi

you can't pass these on to anyone I'm afraid, the tickets are personal and non-transferrable. you can cancel them though and at least you'll get the booking fee back

Mathew O'Connor

Delete if this is not allowed.....

I managed to get a Sankeys ticket to 88/89 for free (well, 4 Euro booking fee :eek:P ), but now it has been cancelled, I can use it for any other night, but my calendar is fully booked the week I am going. Am I able to pass this onto someone else? No point in me getting a refund, lol....

How did you purchase the ticket?

FallenangelGparsons

i still got me +2 but dont find any nice lineup at sankeys i guess i may ask the refund :lol:

just thinking i should go to clockwork orange that friday night instead of glitterbox as i went to glitterbox a lot and the djs were at heart factory too,one of big august regret with not stayin more time for radio 1 at mambo sat afternoon (it was really to please an ibz virgin in order to show him zoo but next time i will thing about me first :D)...