Free Guest List

Carlo

Hi guys.

I came in holliday in few days and i want ask if there is a way to be in any guest list for amnesia or space and pay less.
Please let me know because i want to do so many things in this days and i want to find a way to save same money. Tanks

I understand your predicament quite well. Needs are defined, wants are endless and resources finite.

Do they not have bracelets for clubbers for discounted entry at space within pdb?
Not sure. Give the club a call. Talk to your friendly neighbor and see what he/she has to say about this privy matters.

Sometimes you get promo teams on the beaches giving out passes (for quieter nights) and reduced entry ways for the more popular

Years ago i got a free pass band for Privilege in DC10

As for proper guest list
some promoters/djs do have competitions for this sort of thing (lawler used to do it for Viva @ sankeys 2 years ago) - check their facebooks, twitter etc

beyond that - its who you know
for example - i used to get in to some nights via local DJs that either worked for a clubbing magazine or knew people working here

yeees... true.. was my first day on the beach and i ve seen so many promoters giving free parties... tanks anyway guys!!!!

Back