Free gl for 2 to We Love this Sunday

kimajy

Was hoping to come over to Ibiza this Sunday for Innervisions showcase with Dixon, Ame, Steve Bug etc but a few things have come up and I can't make it.

Won a free Guestlist for 2 off a promotional offer which has to be claimed by end of today - if any Spotlighters are going to be over there and want it let me know and I'll nominate your names instead. Send me a PM. Strictly you are meant to be in by 23.00 .. but I think Space are pretty flexible so long as you don't take the proverbial ! Passport or driving licence ID needs to be taken.

Was hoping to come over to Ibiza this Sunday for Innervisions showcase with Dixon, Ame, Steve Bug etc but a few things have come up and I can't make it.

Won a free Guestlist for 2 off a promotional offer which has to be claimed by end of today - if any Spotlighters are going to be over there and want it let me know and I'll nominate your names instead. Send me a PM. Strictly you are meant to be in by 23.00 .. but I think Space are pretty flexible so long as you don't take the proverbial ! Passport or driving licence ID needs to be taken.

unless you are 'grade a' guestlist ie. artists guests etc, the we love guestlist is 20 euro after 23.00

Thanks onemore .. I haven't asked whether graded or any specifics on this one. Last one I was kindly given was free for entry well after 23.00.

Back