free bus at Bay Bar to Ushuaia...NOPE !

jlw1

ok its holiday season and i dont want to get to worked up and stressed out.....but 3 x tickets bought at bay bar for Ushuaia today. the 3 kids turn up at bay bar only to be told due to not enough tickets sold there would be no free bus as promised ! hence 25 euro taxi to the gig. wtf is that all about, when they openly advertise as official sellers with free bus thrown in. more spin and 210 euros from 18,23 and 27 yr old, they aint happy but i suppose someone on here is gonna tell me thats life. it wont spoil their gig but by feck it leaves a bad impression of somenoe rippin the young ones off again
concerned father :evil:

ok its holiday season and i dont want to get to worked up and stressed out.....but 3 x tickets bought at bay bar for Ushuaia today. the 3 kids turn up at bay bar only to be told due to not enough tickets sold there would be no free bus as promised ! hence 25 euro taxi to the gig. wtf is that all about, when they openly advertise as official sellers with free bus thrown in. more spin and 210 euros from 18,23 and 27 yr old, they aint happy but i suppose someone on here is gonna tell me thats life. it wont spoil their gig but by feck it leaves a bad impression of somenoe rippin the young ones off again
concerned father :evil:

They could have jumped on a regular bus....

all the clubs have been pulling that stunt for years, I have been going since 1992 and never had a free bus or taxi.. its all b/s

all the clubs have been pulling that stunt for years, I have been going since 1992 and never had a free bus or taxi.. its all b/s

The receipted taxi fare refund at Space definitely did use to happen - had it myself in years gone by. From memory, full fare for 4 payers, half for 3, or something similar...

Have only ever seen free buses to Privilege and Amnesia personally, never anywhere else.

The receipted taxi fare refund at Space definitely did use to happen - had it myself in years gone by. From memory, full fare for 4 payers, half for 3, or something similar...

as did the one at Pacha a good few years back (in the pesata days!).

And a free drink. Those were the days :D

Back