Fran Cosgrove?

MR.B

Fran Cosgrove?....isn't he that To**er from "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" and "love island"? , I see him listed at performing across Ibiza at certain nights...dont know about you , but makes me want to stay away!.

Yep a complete tool! His mate Callum Best is down to play most months in our local celebrity hang out but I never seen him anywhere near the decks. Usually sniffing after someone else's bird which he recently got his comeuppance I read!
All you need it the third stooge Paul 'Dangerous' Danann to join in! They could be the 3 deck wizards between them!

There's a relatively respectable agency touting him for other bookings around his Eden dates. DJs who have played with say he's pap. Unsurprisingly.

Yep a complete tool! His mate Callum Best is down to play most months in our local celebrity hang out but I never seen him anywhere near the decks. Usually sniffing after someone else's bird which he recently got his comeuppance I read!
All you need it the third stooge Paul 'Dangerous' Danann to join in! They could be the 3 deck wizards between them!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Must be 2008's answer to the trio that were Gary Lucy, the spotty street sweeper off Eastenders and Paul Danan in 2001/2 - constantly in Bar M letching after every bird with or without a bloke.... :?:?

Just realised - they are like the Sugarbabes - one orginal member :lol::lol:

ahh im glad it wasnt me just strereotyping him, to be honest there are so many good events to go to its easy to avoid the "chaff"...or should that be "Chav"? :)

Back