Found cheap hostals in ibiza san antonio anyone wanna share?

KemicaLover

if anyone if flyin out on the 7th or 8th if june i have found a hostal from the 8th of june available for 10 nights. The cost works out as £109.48 thats £10.94p per night. thats for 2 sharing but if more than one other person is up for it sure they have bigger rooms.... this is very good and will give 10 days to look for a job hoefully wiv accommodation..

if anyone is interested then add me to ur msn or e mail me

hope to hear from you!

amy x :)

found many different ones ranging from 109 for 10 days to 94 for ten days. one was called Hostal Horizonte (sfin like that) another was called Norte (the prices where actaully £218 but it was based per room with two sharing not P/person so worked out as £109)

hiya! im goin out 5th june - prob gonna crash wiv some mates for a couple days who are already out there (but no room in app for me to stay properly) so mite be up for sharin somewhere?
im 23 from leeds, well into my clubbin!!!
laura x

ibiza

hey well dont arrive till june 28th but after that will b looking 4 sumwhere permanant!¬ have u booked flights yet?

hey - yep booked flight ages ago!! june 5th from leeds airport wiv jet2. got a quality deal ......£21 woohooo bargain hehe!! how bout u?

hardhouse 24:7

hiya, there is a hostel right above an irish bar called delila's at the top of the westend...the guy who owns the bar also runs the hostel.we stayed there last yr, he charges 12 euros a night but if u tell him ur stayin for a couple of weeks he takes it down to 10 euros...basic but cheap, plus u get to see all the action on the westend...and for the blokes if ur goin out there to get sex every nite, you would be a muppet not to stayin above delila's!easy...haha have fun in san an...might see ya there!

Lee :p

HEY PARTY ANIMALZ

HEY
Am going out between 1 and 7 June so would prob need sumwhere to stay hopefully share.
I am an Ibiza Virgin so will need all the help i can get. So any advice on jobs would be apprecited.

David 20yrs david_the_rogue@hotmail.com

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LOVE has no meaning except Lack Of Vulnerable Ethics!!!!!!!!!!!

Party To Your Loves Content!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back