Formentera sunset

Moondust

Hi Guys.... Anyone tell me the best place to catch a sunset on formentera? We might stay the night so any advice on a hotel would be appreciated too... just after a bit of info really on what to get upto having just a day/night there... Cheers folks...:D

Hi Guys.... Anyone tell me the best place to catch a sunset on formentera? We might stay the night so any advice on a hotel would be appreciated too... just after a bit of info really on what to get upto having just a day/night there... Cheers folks...:D

Cala Saona

2256893-Cala_Saona_beach-Isla_de_Formentera.jpg

Cheers harry, is lasavina by the port and is illetes close by??

La Savina is less than 5 minutes walk from the ferry but faces out on to the estuary, so it's pretty peaceful.

Illetes isn't that far. About 10 minutes on a bike.

I'd definitely recommend getting a scooter. Formentera's pretty flat, and nowhere near as manic as Ibiza, and you can basically get to any part of the island on one in about half an hour.

I'll be there myself in a couple of weeks, volcano permitting...

the formentera sunset was rather stunning. Never seen seawater quite as calm as that either. Hopefully heading there again around the 21st July for a night.

have a tasty sunset mix all set to drop, once my other computer (with the files) gets fixed.

Back