For the Geordie House enthusiasts!

DJ Soulman

There is a new record shop opened in Newcastle (1/11/04) run by Neil formerly of HMV in Northumberland Street and supported by Shindig (not sure but isn't Neil resident DJ at Shindig?). :D Specifically aimed at House music and has all genre's of House. ;)

Airrecords, 8 Highbridge, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tel: 0191 2611923
Fax: 0191 2611924

It's the cobbled street just off the Bigg Market.

DJ Soulman said:
There is a new record shop opened in Newcastle (1/11/04) run by Neil formerly of HMV in Northumberland Street and supported by Shindig (not sure but isn't Neil resident DJ at Shindig?). :D Specifically aimed at House music and has all genre's of House. ;)

Airrecords, 8 Highbridge, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tel: 0191 2611923
Fax: 0191 2611924

It's the cobbled street just off the Bigg Market.

I had 'Geordie House' down as a genre when I read the title. Maybe instead of cries of 'Accciiiieed' it could be characterised by cries of 'Hoooowwwwaaaayyyy' :lol:

Or perhaps a Skylark mix of 'Fog on the Tyne' :?:

DJ Soulman said:
not sure but isn't Neil resident DJ at Shindig?).

Don't think so mate ... residents are Scott Bradford (Lex Avenue), Scooby and occasionally Mark Armstrong (Lex Avenue).

Geordie house... :lol: :lol:

CraigyB said:
DJ Soulman said:

Don't think so mate ... residents are Scott Bradford (Lex Avenue), Scooby and occasionally Mark Armstrong (Lex Avenue).

Could be Scoobie's first name..... ;)

yeah, just popped in at lunchtime for a look, doesnt seem to have that much in to be honest apart from a small amount of dj vinyl :(

CraigyB said:
DJ Soulman said:

I know Scott, often see him at Stereo. He's usually not working as it's Hed Kandi on Sundays although he did stand in a coupla months ago when one of the Kandi DJ's missed their plane. I've never asked Neil if he DJs, will ask him next week, he just seems to mention Shindig a lot.

CraigyB said:

So who's gonna do the first mix?

or should I say;
Wee's ganna dee tha forst mix? "howair git doon wi tha toon"

Oops :oops: , hang on, somebody already did;
Starturn - Pump Up The Bitter :lol:

Back