Footy last night

agentundercover

I've enjoyed most of the tournament so far, but that game was superb.

Drove home how inadequte all the 'home' nations are & why we do not belong there!

Holland = amazing football, that last goal...had forgotten how good van nistelroy could be & when are Liverpool going to sign van der vart?!

I like the way euro 2008 is going. It won´t be boring football with teams playing for a tie. Holland looks tops this year what a good side. The favorites Germany, France, and Italy could go home early.

Such a much needed, good advert for footy, a team playing it to the extreme of the 'right way' (ie skill and pass and move etc) kicking everyones arses.

I really liked Sweden, Holland, Croatia, Spain and Portugal

There are 100'000 dutch fans, making Bern look orange. Very good spirit.

Holland team was having diner at Pur restaurant in Lausanne; the players were very cool; handing autographs and having their pictures taken by fans.
The restaurant was kept open for regular customers.

Shame that Holland and Spain will meet in the Semi's as that would be a good final
They look to be the teams of the tournament, don't they?
Holland look rampant, though. Really exciting stuff.

The Russians eeked out a decent win last night. Got lucky with an offside call and otherwise held off a WWII-style aerial assault :!: The Greeks were just pumping balls into the box from 50 yards out. All they need is a draw against the Swedes to go through now.

Back