Foam parties

MrHullMysterious

Hi, besides the foam party at amnesia on Saturdays are there any others? Just we'd like to try one but are going to be doing zoo on Saturday and might not last til 5am when it starts. (We didn't last year!)

Thanks

currently the amnesia one on saturdays is the only one. there are waterparties (es paradis) and various colour parties (holi festival at benimussa park, glow at es paradis and I believe there will be one at privilege too). but just 1 foam party AFAIK

Thanks, although sat at amnesia actually means 5am Sunday morning for the foam if I'm correct, so might be able to do it the sat we land.

Shame supermartXe is also now on Saturdays. We managed few years ago to go on the super supermartXe that only happens once a year from what I hear. Was entertaining ;)

correct foam is only sunday early morning to be specific.

Is that still the same with Es Paradis' water party? Doesn't come on til post 5am on the nights it is on? Got a lot of newbies with me this year so considering other things we can do

Done both the water and glow party, every 30 mins or so the sprinklers come on or the ladies above squirt you with paint. However wasn't really busy the times we went so was like at best 100 people which was a shame.

Also I always found it too bright in es paradise:eek::cool:

Back