FMIM July 15th or 22nd

bairn9

Hi there, 1st post on this website.

Myself and my wife are coming to Ibiza in July for our 1st time. We would quite fancy going to FMIF on one of the above dates.

I was at 1st going to hold off until getting to the Island before buying but from what I've read online it sounds like all FMIM nights are going to be packed out and prices won't be any cheaper.

Will spotlight get a further allocation as I notice both dates are sold out on here? If not where else could you recommend I get these tickets from online that is safe and secure or should I now just wait till I arrive on the Island?

Any help appreciated.

I have no idea what perks etc u get with them or if they are as good as spotlights, but a couple of weeks ago you could get all pacha tickets from ticketsdisco.com

I dont know if they too have sold out, but check it out. Probably dont have such benefits as with the spotlight tickets (guestlist entry plus refund incase of volcano), so maybe best to see what their response is, if they will get anymore...

hope this helps, have a great time! :lol:

Ok thanks for the info.

If I don't manage to get tickets online will I defo be able to get them when I'm over there?

sorry to be a nuisance but is anyone able to say if tickets should still be available by the time I arrive on the Island?

Im not sure, I heard that they didn't even sell out last year, just kept pumping more tickets out, to the point that people couldn't even get in the venue, and there was indeed roadblock, so unless thats changed then no.

There was something on one of these discussions about people actually bidding for the last couple of tickets, would post the thread but cant remember for the life of me where it was.

If I were going, I would buy the tickets before for this particular event, and make sure I got there damned early.... however, by the sounds of it the place gets so rammed, I just wouldn't bother... each to their own though.
:p

Back