FMIF - Worth the money?

Pokee D

Hi,
We've only got 4 days in Ibiza, its our first time and want to make the most of it. We weren't going to bother with the big clubs however it would be good to see David Guetta at Pacha for FMIF.

As parents of 3 trying to get a quick break on a budget, the cost of tickets is something we need to think about.

Whats peoples opinions? Is it worth the money? Will I regret not having taken in a big club?

Any opinions gratefully received!

Sarah

I'd definitely plan one proper club visit sarah!

whether it's FMIF or another party is obviously totally down to your musical preferences. if you like david guetta, then go for it. people love it and the atmosphere is great.

Thank you.

whats your opinion on the Pacha sailboat plus club ticket option? For those that dont know the offer is 130e for a 7 hour trip taking in Formentera beaches plus next night entry to FMIF. Usual entry price is 80e.

a pretty good one I'd say. just mind the sailboat isn't huge and sways more than other boats - just in case anyone is sensitive to sea sickness.

Nope on FMIF, yes on regretting not having a club night.

FMIF is certainly not worth it no matter what music you like.

If you want to go because it's David Guetta and it's more of an event/name dropping thing... then yes, FMIF can be fun.

If you have a musical preference however, look for a different night somewhere else.

For the price of the boat and guetta, you can probably do a trip to formentera including dinner and a great night at a different club.

It's up to you but my experiences at FMIF have been major let downs with no room to stand, people stepping on me, broken glass, long lines for the bathroom, and bad music.

-Steve

FMIF sucks...a parisian guy that tell you that :D ...Add me on Fb i will give you suggestions of parties,daytime parties & sometimes free :p...some stuff to do in 4 days...

Back