FMIF 7th July

I've emailed Pacha, and a Jessica has written me back explaining that they usually put the tickets on sale 1 month prior to the event(s).

So if the event is in July, check early next month.

Anyone got an update for this? the tiesto tickets i was waiting for have now been released but still waiting on the fmif tickets for the 7th July...

At present they are debating what price they can charge for July and August. Some inside Pacha believe they can push it out to 80 a ticket others say 100!

Once they agree on a price they will issue the tickets soon. In the next few days Id say.

80 euros for Guetta @ Pacha????? I cancelled my tickets last year because of the stories of overcrowding and trouble.

At present they are debating what price they can charge for July and August. Some inside Pacha believe they can push it out to 80 a ticket others say 100!

Once they agree on a price they will issue the tickets soon. In the next few days Id say.

If this is true then Pacha need to get a grip, everything thats wrong with Ibiza right there. The prices are bad enough as it is, but to up them to 80-100 is just plain stupid. However, if they are proven correct and people still buy tickets at these prices then who can really blame them, the folk willing to pay these prices are the mugs.

Well i think these finally came out as it shows up dates when ya click on the link. But it says the tickets are unavailable does this mean it is sold out?

Back