FLYING OUT 2ND MAY...........

B

bigwickuk

:D HI GUYS,easy going scots guy here,ex-army living and working in north london,popping over 2nd may,easyjet are doing cheap flights just now from stanstead,i got mines for 27.99gbp.im looking fer friends,ill be in san-antonio sun 2 may,so if yee fancy a pint,and would be kind enough to give me the lowdown on ibiza life,id love to meet yaa!!.i hope to be cooking up a storm in someones kitchen this summer,as thats what i do for a living.people say.....youve a job in london,a wee flat in norff london,why you wanna go there!!!!!!!!!.i say.after 6 years o spending an hour and a half on buses everyday.........(one feels one knows.the advertising boards at kings cross station very intimaitley!!!!.get the drift.lol...............bye for noo bigwickuk :D :lol: :p

WHY THANKEE..........

:D hey.i surely will......and very nice to meet yaa too.its a big step for mee,and its always nice to have a friend or 2 in a strange place. bye for noo bigwickuk :D

Hi there i'm flying out on the second aswell ill be landing at 11.55am in fact this time next week we'll both be there. I think i'm going to Ibiza Town but i'm not to sure at the moment where ever i can get a job the fastest the better, will meet up for a pint if i'm in the area see you soon

im already out here weathers mint drinks goin down a treat also scoty ive got a job n and accom if y interested read the ad i put in this forum for more info c ya soon

Back