Flying out 28th - PR Jobs?

S

snackarel

I kinda feel like I'm leaving it a bit late getting a job.. what are the chances finding PR work? I wanna be out chating n livin it .. a canee wait pet! .. a canee wait!

There´s a couple about now, but the later u leave it the harder it will be, althought saying that I spoke to a few people in the bars in san an last night and some said as it gets busier they´ll employ more people. That probably means you´ll be the first to go when it gets quieter!

Well PR you don't have to have any qualifications really, just know that you have to work hard or else the bills will not be paid. But I think pretty much anyone can get a PR job, as long as you prove you are willing to work hard.

What exactly do you do with a PR job? How do they decide how much you get paid? Are you selling something where you have a quota to meet or something?? I'm an extremely outgoing and hard working so I think this might be a good job for me if the details sound good.

Basically the bars/clubs pay you to get people in there. Most work on comission so the more people you get in the bar, the more money you're gonna take home. You have to be confident, lots of energy and be able to take rejection!!

Back