Flying out 13th May - dancer & promo

Katie Gurr

Hi everyone! I'm flying out 13th may from london stansted @ 5.25pm. If anyone wants to be my flight buddy get in touch!

I've already sorted some work out there doing Promo work for beautiful people events, but I'm also going to look into getting some dancing work as I've danced 2 years professionally in theatrical entertainment!

Can anyone recommend anywhere with dancers that are hiring now? I'm going to be living in San Antonio till mid august.

What's everyone else doing work wise?

If anyone wants to add me I'm on
Facebook: Katie Gurr
Instagram: katie_gurr
Twitter: @katie_gurr

Hi Katie,
Sorry to contact you out of the blue, I can see by your last post that you're a dancer and that you've been employed to work in ibiza in the past.
Would you mind answering a couple of questions? I'm a writer (by day I contribute to women's magazines, by night I'm working on my first novel!) and I'm getting in touch pulling together some research for said book.
#How many nights do professional dancers tend to work each week during a season?
#Do you tend to get employed by the gig/franchise (i.e FMIF, Solomun, Glitter Box) or by the club itself?
#Do you do any other type of wok on the side - what is involved in 'promos?'
#Do you get work through an agency before you go, or get work through an agency?

If you could answer even one of these questions I'd be most grateful. It's all off the record btw
Thanks! x

Back