flying from glasgow 1st june

holly B

just wondering if there are any other people going on the 10.40 flight from glasgow to ibiza on the 1st june, me and my 2 friends are flying out then. :D

Hey

U goin over to work Holly? im flyin out frm glasgow but got no flights booked yet?!?!?!?!?!?! who u flyin with and how much is it costin u ? (if u dnt mind me askin!!)
Lewis

yeah iam goin over to work! we are flying with thomson the flights are about £112 on 1st june from glasgow then the price shoots up 2 about £200. Try and get on the flight there is 3 of us flying over then :D :D :D

:eek: Ola Chiqa! Its your party princess's k8e & rachel. Just checked the clubbing calender & k8e's got her birthday planned... Tue Defected @ Pacha then onto Space with the super* boyfriend & Versace shades! Woo hoooooooooo!!! By the way, U LOOK LOVELY in the afro wig! I was just going 2 mention more of our outfits but we wouldnt want 2 police SWAT teams on the island! Never mind 3 tennis stars, 2 french maids and a big scottish fat bastard! Loads of love x x x

Back