FLYERING IN IBIZA

tp21

HI
Thinking about going 2 ibiza next month. Would prefer to do flyering rather than bar work.
Does anyone know how u go about getting these jobs, who do
have 2 speak 2, do the clubs hire people ?

Anybody ?

Go to a little bar called the ship inn..they have a notice board with everything from appartments to jobs on it...the clubs ususally put up notes there when they're hiring...usually mid-end of may is the best time

Ibiza Jobs

The chances of a first timer getting bar work is quite remote, PR'ing, waiting tables, kitchen duties etc. are more likely.

Currently a number of bars in San An are advertising for people for May onwards:

Sgt Peppers - PR's and a band

Highlanders - Kitchen Staff & Karaoke Entertainer

Strikers - PR's & a DJ

Cheers Bar - Shoots Girl

General Vacancies - including Dancers at Amnesia

Alternatively try:

www.balearic-jobs.com

The Ship Inn has it's own website, but as CircoLoco says it's best to go to the Ship to look at the noticeboard, and also have a walk around the main resorts.

http://www.theshipinnibiza.com/

Best of Luck

bar work

hi, just wondering why u consider getting bar work as a first timer remote? I've been told by many people who have been out for the past few seasons that if you go at the right time,regardless if u're a first timer , then bar work is easy to get ? I suppose everybody has different experiences. ;)

Bar Work

sorry, I should have clarified "Bar Work". :oops: As so many people who post their details on the various forums state they have had bar work experience, in the traditional UK way, that means pulling pints in your local. However in Ibiza, as with the rest of the continent, the bars are in a waitress format, so the job of "pulling pints" is usually performed by fewer people and usually the more senior staff, but there are plenty of oppurtunities to the first timers in the "table waiting", "pot person", cleaning & washer uppers, and once you are in, then the oppurtunity may well arise. Also try the bars off the main drags.

Back