Float Your Boat

Montreal

Hi guys, I'm visiting Ibiza in July 2016 and I'm looking at attending my first Boat Party. It's been a hard decision between FYB and OceanBeat, but because FYB is a sunset boat ride and includes entrance to Space with Carl Cox (OH YES! OH YES!) I think it's a clear decision.

My only concern is how is alcohol dealt with on this boat party? It doesn't mention anything on their page about drinks so I assume it is not included? Can anyone share their experience with FYB regarding alcohol? Can we bring some on the boat? is there a bar, if so how expensive (just so I know how much money to bring with me).

I searched up some reviews on these forums and read a couple of reviews...they were great but none really spoke about getting drinks on the boat.

you can't bring your own, but there is a bar on board and prices are way lower than in the clubs

Very reasonable drinks prices on all of the boats that use the captain nemo boats. Your looking at 4€ beer and 6/8ish for spirit mixer. You can go on sober and get pissed and not spend that much. Also think you get a free sangria when you board.

FYB - take a look at their website and the reviews on their FB, their 2016 line up will be extremely impressive.

They are very professional and are continually looking to enhance their customers experience

Excellent! Makes going on the boat even more exciting haha.

Tough decisions ahead on choosing FYB or OceanBeat.. leaning towards FYB right now, but since I'm 100% going to see Carl Cox at Space that night maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to relax during the day and go on OceanBeat another day.

Out of curiosity, why oceanbeat?

1. Heard some good things about it. (please let me know other wise haha)
  2. Music wise... a change of tempo can be nice haha and I do enjoy all different types of electronic music.
  3. all you can drink
  4. next to my hotel

Ibiza D.

This doesn't look good.
#ibiza #shipwreck #goingunder #ferry #aquabus #ibiza2016 #santantoni

14355000_200304617049390_6667802986163637463_n.jpg

Back