Flip Flop

Moondust

This is a tall order but if you don't ask you'll never know!

Me and the missus are really fancying the Flip Flop party @ Atzaro Beach. Problem is we will be in formentera on the wednesday in question, now its easy to get the ferry back to ibiza for it but the last ferry back to formentera is 9.30pm which obviously will make it not worth it as it runs from 5-12pm. So is there a later ferry back or does anyone have a boat???? :D:D

Sorry, don't know about the ferry and I don't have a boat.
I was at the Flip Flop opening party,it was ok but hardly worth the round trip from Formentera imo.

Sorry, don't know about the ferry and I don't have a boat.
I was at the Flip Flop opening party,it was ok but hardly worth the round trip from Formentera imo.

I cant really see any reviews for it except on FB, i guess its a new party. Were just looking for a decent daytime bash and we would prefer to avoid Ushuaia!!! Any ideas???

I cant really see any reviews for it except on FB, i guess its a new party. Were just looking for a decent daytime bash and we would prefer to avoid Ushuaia!!! Any ideas???

tINI also has a daytime party every Wednesday, at sirocco beach from around 4pm, the reviews look great plan on going myself this year! Music is house/tech-housey and she's joined by different DJ's every week! Look it up on Facebook "tINI and the gang" :)

tINI also has a daytime party every Wednesday, at sirocco beach from around 4pm, the reviews look great plan on going myself this year! Music is house/tech-housey and she's joined by different DJ's every week! Look it up on Facebook "tINI and the gang" :)

Yes we had a look at this as we originally planned to go to scirocco on saturday for AOD but that has since been cancelled..

we originally planned to go to scirocco on saturday for AOD but that has since been cancelled..

Little dicky bird tells me it will be back at another PDB venue in a couple of weeks. Hopefully an official announcement soon.

Back