flights september

Robder

cheeky weekender to Ibiza for the end of Sept...have done a search and can't find any cheap deals. (fri eve - mon eve)

Any tips?

as if you will only go for a weekend !! :lol:

tip is probably to go for a bit longer and flights will be cheaper! ;)

Can't help as we're coming from a totally different direction.... but we'll see you there :D ;)

Looks like we're there for closings this year. Dates t.b.d. but likely 2nd half September.

Can't help as we're coming from a totally different direction.... but we'll see you there :D ;)

Not sure about that - they're looking a bit pricey for little me at the mo...and this crosses the boundary of 'cheeky weekend away' making it less accidental and more intentional (£££). :confused:

cheeky weekender to Ibiza for the end of Sept...have done a search and can't find any cheap deals. (fri eve - mon eve)

Any tips?

Look to come back on the Tue - Thu and Mon are classed as weekend's on flight pricing - tw**s :spank:

Look to come back on the Tue - Thu and Mon are classed as weekend's on flight pricing - tw**s :spank:

Goodness me! XXX XXX XXX...what a middle class sounding name! :eek:

I'd almost believe you were from good stock! :eek: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have looked for July but not really what I want to pay, but then I guess it is the season. So to speak.

please edit that Robder - I dont want my full name floating around on the web.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am quite posh y'now...

Any tips?
Expedia Thurs - Tues flights and accomodation cheapest £213 a head. I know not days you wanted but you can work with that as a guide. However the accomodation is probably not the greatest. Worth a butchers.

I am the Stephen-Tomkinson of the NE man...... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

stephentompkinsonb.jpg

Back