Flight Prices

bigmc

Well, I've only been back a week but I was going to try and book a last minute flight out for Space and DC10 closing, hopefully for 4 days (Sun - Weds). I'm not sure if anyone else has had a look at flight prices but they are scandalous which I'm guessing are due to them being the last ones of the season.

Guess I'll have to wait until next year :(

Well, I've only been back a week but I was going to try and book a last minute flight out for Space and DC10 closing, hopefully for 4 days (Sun - Weds). I'm not sure if anyone else has had a look at flight prices but they are scandalous which I'm guessing are due to them being the last ones of the season.

Guess I'll have to wait until next year :(

Try flying out to Ibiza direct, getting a flight to the mainland from Ibiza after 4th October [you can easily ferry it too to Alicante] and flying home from there ... worked a treat for me (whole thing about £120 for 3 flights) ;)

just checked to see the price of the flight i'm getting back on the 8th to liverpool.... it's now 198 euro!! :eek::eek:

i got it for £35... :lol::lol::D

Hi all.
Due to unforseen circumstances i have two flights for this coming weekend that are available.
They are leaving from luton on sat 1st night about half eight and return to stansted on weds 5th october leaving ibzia at 10.10 am .

If somebody would like them all i ask is you pay the change of name fees and give me a drink, i.e £50.

Hi all.
Due to unforseen circumstances i have two flights for this coming weekend that are available.
They are leaving from luton on sat 1st night about half eight and return to stansted on weds 5th october leaving ibzia at 10.10 am .

If somebody would like them all i ask is you pay the change of name fees and give me a drink, i.e £50.

My friend Helen is interested in buying your Luton flights to Ibiza
Please call her on
Many thanks ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
all the flights leaving ibiza on monday till weds, even to mainland spain are about 200 euros at the cheapest, so if you include the out bound from mainland Spain thats about 250 euros.

Plus add the amount getting to mainland spain..

im guessing if you find an overall flight combination for less than £300 you're doing very very well

all the flights leaving ibiza on monday till weds, even to mainland spain are about 200 euros at the cheapest, so if you include the out bound from mainland Spain thats about 250 euros.

Plus add the amount getting to mainland spain..

im guessing if you find an overall flight combination for less than £300 you're doing very very well

Not yet mate - Ibiza-Valencia on Ryanair is still 63 Euros on 5th October :)

Still some deals going out to Ibiza direct (as no-one can get direct flights home for a sensible price) then fly to Valencia and come from from there.. or ferry it to Valencia/Alicante and fly home.

I took a similar approach in late August when I had the same thing at short notice on the Ibiza-UK sector which was hitting 400Euros on Easyjet (:eek:).

London - Ibiza-Mainland-London worked that time too via Barcelona.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sometimes go onto skyscanner, to check prices,
but this year if we go out for new year, it will be cheaper for us to book flights from london - barcelona
then seperate flights from barcelona - Ibiza
booking london -ibiza cost about £700 for 2 people
booking 2 seperate flights brought the price in at £210 for 2 people,
pity hubby cant have the time off work, :(

Some really cheap late deals kicking about right now if you're flexible on dates... really interesting as last September you couldn't get a last minute flight at a reasonable cost for anything ! 7th - 19th September £58 from Birmingham. Bargain !

Saturday night 5 stansted pisa with ryan 35

Then sunday pisa ibiza with ryan 35

Luton - milan saturday morning with easyjet 40€

Milan ibiza with easyjet 56€

Only thing is those Italy flights are delayed and cancelled SO often .... as long as there are a few hours in between maybe worth a shot

Booked these last Friday for £110.70:

Sat 5 Oct / Ryanair Liverpool - Ibiza 9.05am
Tue 8 Oct / Ryanair Ibiza - Liverpool 11am

Went through e-dreams in the end who were £10-15 cheaper than Skyscanner or even Ryanair direct at the time.

Booked these last Friday for £110.70:

Sat 5 Oct / Ryanair Liverpool - Ibiza 9.05am
Tue 8 Oct / Ryanair Ibiza - Liverpool 11am

Went through e-dreams in the end who were £10-15 cheaper than Skyscanner or even Ryanair direct at the time.

Blimey that's a result !

I booked flights flying with jet 2 from Manchester Sunday 6th October and flying home Wednesday 9th with Thomas Cook. ended up costing me £370 for me and my girlfriend. Couldn't get a jet 2 back. Would of been cheaper coming home Saturday 12th but I couldn't get the time off work. Booked it about a month and a half ago.3weeks on Sunday I cant wait!

We had to go indirect to get a good deal this month.

Stanstead - Ibiza Sat 28th 2pm
Ibiza - Valencia Tues 1st 2pm
3 hour stop then Valencia -Stanstead.

We got those for £109 total, and they were still under £150 when I checked for a friend a fortnight ago. Direct flights around those dates were well over £200. I always use Skyscanner to work out what flights are going at what times, then shop about. Usually a little bit cheaper to go direct to the airline's website. My flights back in June were under £100 direct from Stanstead :cool:

Manchester to Ibiza, Saturday 28th September
Ibiza to Leeds, Friday 4th October

Cost around £115 altogether, both with Jet2

Back