Flatmates&accomodation wanted from Aug-Oct

Rissa

Hi

I am 22, have just graduated in Leeds and am thinking of coming to Ibiza a couple of weeks into Aug until the end of the season, there may be a possibility i may have another girl with me and we/i will be looking for accomodation so if anyone has any rooms or wants to share a villa to make it cheaper please contact me.

xxxx

Hi

I am 22, have just graduated in Leeds and am thinking of coming to Ibiza a couple of weeks into Aug until the end of the season, there may be a possibility i may have another girl with me and we/i will be looking for accomodation so if anyone has any rooms or wants to share a villa to make it cheaper please contact me.

xxxx
Hi. My n my m8 r thinkin about comin back out in sep 4 the closin parties!! Ive only just got back this week n im missin it loads! Weres bout r use lookin to stay???

I am open to options but was thinking san an because there will prob be the most jobs going there and ill need to find one aswell, how come you have come home?
x

Hey
No i havent found anything yet, haven't really looked into anything properly yet, wanted to see if i could find anyone to go with first. Are you going alone? there is a girl i kind of know who may be interested aswell.

Email me & we'll have a chat

lovely_larissa@hotmail.com

xxx

looking for someone to share??

hey girlies!!

I'm in exactly the same boat as you guys, im going to fly out this sun eve to stay as long as i can (at least a month if i cant find work) and am going on my lonely lonesome!!! but fack it, all of my mate are either totally broke broke, loved up or got careers they cant leave and all i wanna do is have a bit of a break from the mind-numbing boring-ness that is birmingham!!

my names lisa im 24, and this'll be my 4th time in Ibiza, so i know it well now. its been a bit of a drama so far tho, i went out originally on july 1st with my mate (who went for a week hol) and a girl i made friends with from here. basically when i first met her she was realy outgoing and we'd planned to get a hotel for a week and find jobs and somewhere to share together, but she got herself a boyf close up to going out, who bascially, to cut a long story short - put his foot down and made her go home!!! leaving me on my own!!!:spank:

So i stayed on with some mates who were there on hol, but just couldn't find anyone looking to share, and couldn't afford a hostel room on my own.

so, i decided to return home to save money and find someone to share with, which has been sooo depressing, ive left there with gorgeous sunshine, temps of up to 30 degress, beaches, pools to here with storms, rain, floodind and misery!!!:?:

iv now got a mate who's over there now, so at least i know il have someone to share with, but im still well scared about going over on my own initially. so anyway - id love to have a chat with you guys, and think we should join forces!! if there were around 4-5 of us, we should def look into sharing a villa. im up for that. i dunno, i think the best thing to do is get temp hostel accom and meet up over there, where everyone wants to share can look together, there are a few agencies you can go to who rent villas etc too.

iv looked into every possibility of accomodation, what im goona do is book a hostel for the first 3 days then search for more permanent. you can have a max of 3 sharing a hostel apart, which'll make it dead cheap, so if anyone wants to do that, im booking it anyway...

well, id better go, off to my pilates class, but im gonna book it up if i can in a cpl hours, so let me know!!

my numbers 0797 621 3053 if you wanna get intouch, i havent got internet access so can only check my mail at my mates a cpl times a day, so if you need to reach me that might be best.

Whatever you do, dont let this put you off, it is absoloutly amazing out there this summer, beautiful weather, great atmosphere, loads fun!! so get on it!!

catch ya later,

Lisa xxx8)

Back