Flatmate needed for Figueretas flat asap!

laalaa

Hola!

We are 2 chica's from the UK and NZ looking for a friendly flatmate to share our lovely apartment in Figeuretas.
It's fully furnished with an amazing balcony overlooking the sea, it's a 5 mins walk from the beach, 10 mins walk in to Ibiza Town and 20 mins walk to Playa D'en Bossa. Nice & handy for Space, Bora Bora, Pacha, etc!
We have the apartment until beginning of October. Rent is 350 Euros pcm if paid up until Oct, or 375 per individual month.

Please call Beccy: 00 34 699 180 656.

Hasta luego! x
;)

I'm defo interested, im an easy going guy from the UK and have been living in Ibiza for the last few months but have had to return home for a bit right now. I should be back in next couple of weeks. If your interested email me dan_m2k@yahoo.com

Hi there!! I would def be interested, hoping to fly out to ibiza in next week or so. I worked out in ibiza 2002 and have gone for holidays most years. Also what kind of work is available just now?? My email is caroline_hankinson1@hotmail.com if you wanna be in touch...cheers! 8)

Party time

Just wondering if u still have the room for rent...currently in germany but due to travel any min. Cash upfront paid
Jo & Kelly

Aloha Chica's

Aloha Chica's,

I have been living out here in Granada Spain for the past few weeks studying spanish. I moved here from Hawaii. I will be heading to Ibiza on the 15th if you guys still need a roommate please give a shout you can check out my profile at www.myspace.com/anicholas would love to meet new people and am planning on staying on in Ibiza for some time. I will be buying a motorcycle and have lots of cash so give a holla. email me

adriannicholas420@yahoo.com

www.myspace.com/anicholas

77374493_m.jpg

Back