First visit to DC10/Circo Loco

Claire

My boyfriend and I are coming over to Ibiza on the 10th Sept for a week. We've both been quite a few times but neither of us have made it to Space or DC10 before so they are a priority for us.

Having asked on here before about We Love@ Space we've planned on going to Bora Bora in the afternoon and go into Space in the evening.

What about Circo Loco @ DC10? What time should we go? (we'll probably be getting a taxi over) And is there anything else we should know or do, to have the best night possible?

different people will tell you different things.
The way i dot it is get there on the early side , not long after it opens. Great music , lots of room to move etc , can chill outside. Then as it gets more busy find a spot in the terrace. It can get crazy busy in there so i usually dont last till the end and also we head off to get ready to go to Cocoon

Yeah I agree get there earlyish and then you don't seem to notice it being so busy later on, it's my fave club in the world cannot wait to get back out there for the closing party. You can leave and go back aswell if you want. :)

Thanks, so what would be considered early? 6ish?

I quite like the idea of getting there before it's packed to take it in, and find a spot while it fills up but I don't want to be the first person there! :)

think it opens 4/4.30pm. I get there between 5 / 6pm. gone are the days of it opening at 8am and us arriving by 1pm!

Haha sounds good. I wish it did open earlier cos I'll probably still be on it from sunday at space anyway!

I did Space opening and dc10 opening in May .... I am deffinitly taking it alot more easier at Space so I can enjoy dc10 alot more ;)

Back