First Timers for 2012?

Bones

So anyone looking to go work in ibiza next summer for the first time?

Im really really considering it at the moment, I have doubts over wether i would last all summer though!! Are there any looking to even go work there for a month or even 6 weeks?

If your doubting your stamina at this stage, then you know yourself you wont last a full season :)

Head over the first week of September and do the last 5 weeks or so. Most staff are wrecked after August and go home so some places are looking for staff then. Accommodation will be cheaper, weather not as hot and you have the closing parties to look forward to.

Helloooooo! :)

i went to ibiza for 4 days in september and absolutely loved it and just cant wait to go back! unfortunately i am on my last year of college and think the earliest il be finished will be the end of june/july, i am planning on going over at the start of july and staying until the end of september.. when were you thinking of going?

I'm almost 100% sure I'll be going over for the summer next year, I'll be 31 in May, so if i don't do it now i never will, I'm hoping to get a dj job out there too!
So if anyone wants to share accommodation etc, let me know, I'm also on facebook here > www.facebook.com/andyallwood so feel free to add me and hopefully we can start planning this! :)

Just got back from my first season out there working. I'd been on holiday to Ibiza 7 times before that and was just waiting for the chance of the time off work. Was my first day back at work yesterday :(
Had the best summer of my life, met some friends for life (cliche but true!) and have a job to go back to next summer. My advice is take the leap of faith and DO IT! Even if you don't like it its not like you can't go home. I'm a DJ to and managed to get some good gigs at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, a few bars in the westend and also a regular slot at Linekers in the day. I don't think it's that easy to get a paid DJ job to be honest, they tend to pay you in the form of free drinks and thorough the season I only made about 100euro's through DJ'ing. However if you have a day job and DJ at night I found that worked out well for myself. Any questions just ask us on here mate or i'll add you on fb.

Just got back from my first season out there working. I'd been on holiday to Ibiza 7 times before that and was just waiting for the chance of the time off work. Was my first day back at work yesterday :(
Had the best summer of my life, met some friends for life (cliche but true!) and have a job to go back to next summer. My advice is take the leap of faith and DO IT! Even if you don't like it its not like you can't go home. I'm a DJ to and managed to get some good gigs at Ibiza Rocks Hotel, a few bars in the westend and also a regular slot at Linekers in the day. I don't think it's that easy to get a paid DJ job to be honest, they tend to pay you in the form of free drinks and thorough the season I only made about 100euro's through DJ'ing. However if you have a day job and DJ at night I found that worked out well for myself. Any questions just ask us on here mate or i'll add you on fb.

Good work mate, what did you do during the day?
I know it's gonna be ridiculously hard to find a dj job, but I'll keep pushing and pushing until i blag myself one or two ha ha

did fliers for space around san an. i'd say get there early in the season, mid may or earlier and have a demo on cd and hand it about.

did fliers for space around san an. i'd say get there early in the season, mid may or earlier and have a demo on cd and hand it about.

Yeah I'm thinking about going as early as the last week of April, burn about 50 30 minute mix cds, maybe 2 30 minute mixes on each cd and go from there!

couple of my mates went over 27th April this year an said it was really quiet still. i'll hopefully be driving down this summer so hopefully see you out there! any questions just ask me on fb :D

couple of my mates went over 27th April this year an said it was really quiet still. i'll hopefully be driving down this summer so hopefully see you out there! any questions just ask me on fb :D

Well you could always give me a lift back ha ha, I'm sure we'll meet up sometime, Cheers mate.

Will be heading out in June for a holiday (not my first) however in the mean time I am trying to find accomodation and a job for the summer as I would love the chance to work it :D

Back