First Timer. Leaving Chicago mid June

SLauderdale

So pumped for this trip. I am doing London 13/14 for an American baseball game. Then work in Amsterdam for a few days then Ibiza for the rest of the trip. Will wait for DJ schedules to lock in dates but sometime after the 18th. No idea what to expect. Just tired of doing Vegas and feels like this will be a welcomed change. Feel free to reach out if you will be around

So pumped for this trip. I am doing London 13/14 for an American baseball game. Then work in Amsterdam for a few days then Ibiza for the rest of the trip. Will wait for DJ schedules to lock in dates but sometime after the 18th. No idea what to expect. Just tired of doing Vegas and feels like this will be a welcomed change. Feel free to reach out if you will be around

Enjoy buddy, sounds like a good nation hopping trip you’ve got lined up ? ?

Amsterdam is overrun by underexposed fools. Try Rotterdam instead.

Don't make yourselve a slave of any DJ schedules or line ups. Try the REAL thing.

Primarily only going to Amsterdam for work. My company's HQ is over there.

I remember when I was looking last year there are a few DJ's that are on my bucket list that I don't see often here in the states, but in general, I am in for the REAL thing.

my mum went to chi-town last year and brought back a couple of original house 12s and I nearly fainted! This is someone who has never heard of dance music so I dunno how she did it. All I said before she went was get a couple of photos by "Frankie Knuckles Way" :lol:

hahaha very good point. However, maybe I just don't have the connections, but Chicago's music scene is a distant memory.
Don't mind me.. I can't imagine to many ibiza , Tulum burning man melodic type sounds being played in Chicago..

many of the old Chicago heads (Fingers, Pierre, Lil Louis) are still going strong

+ this is a great recent interview with Marshall Jefferson who somehow ended up living in Manchester (England) having Mark E Smith round for tea

Back