First-timer, going 18th July...club dates/times

LXXXVIII

Hiya everyone!

I arrive in Ibiza on Sunday night, probably won't get to the apartment till 9pm-ish so don't fancy going for a meal at that time, would rather go to a club or something instead. Maybe a silly question but is Judgement Sundays on Sunday/Monday midnight through till Monday morning, or is it Saturday/Sunday midnight through till Sunday morning?

I just wanna check 'cos I don't wanna book tickets for something that happened before I even got to Ibiza :lol: none of us have been to Ibiza before so thought i'd better ask on here first! Also things like Monday calling, is that Monday/Tues through till Tues morning?

Thanks and apologies for the dumb question!

If it's on the calendar for Sunday, for example, then it starts that evening and goes until the following morning.

So yes, Judgement Sunday will begin on the night you arrive. Monday calling begins Monday evening.

But dont go to Monday Calling it will be pretty empty when up against CircoLoco/Cocoon , Tiesto and Swedish House Mafia

we arrive the day after you, what other club nights are you planning to go to?

I think I'm gonna book the main ones I wanna go to online tonight/tomorrow...thinking Tiesto, Swedish House Mafia, Cream and a couple others. Wanted to go to F**k me I'm Famous but think all are sold out?

I wanna try loads of things, first time there so really don't have a clue what the best things to go to will be. What you planning on doing? Where are you staying?

Back