First Time!

Germaine

Hey! First time to Ibiza. Was looking for some general advice regarding some of the clubs and nights.

Basically, I'm into House music, Deep, Progressive, bit of Tech House but I'm quite open minded when it comes to some Trance too, just not as much. Was wondering which would be some of the best House nights on the island? Was thinking of the following:

Amnesia - Music On (Just want to experience a night in Amnesia. I'm considering Cream too.)
Bomba - Defected
Bomba - Vagabundos
Bomba - Circus
DC10 - Circoloco
DC10 - Paradise
Gala Night - The Zoo Project
Pacha - Solomun
Sankeys - Dirtybird
Sankeys - Hypercolour
Space - Enter (Considering Carl Cox too)

Any more to add? I'm not really into hard house or hard trance.

personally, dj Oliver and co at the Face of Ibiza (and before at La Troya) have played some of the best house i've heard during my 8 years going to Ibiza. if you dont mind a bit of a gay party of course :)

Thanks for the advice!

A visit to Sankeys is a must, was there last season for closing and it was the best night I've had for years, guess it depends on your state of mind but I found it really friendly and how clubbing was when I first started going yonks ago.

I agree about Sankeys. Great little club, good lineups and doesn't break the bank like most of the other clubs do. Was very impressed when there in September. Will be going at least twice next week.

Yeah I have been to Sankeys in Manchester actually and was impressed. What nights would you recommend? The 2 I have above? Also, what are the drink prices like?

It's very similar to Sankeys Manchester, bit more modern but a basement club with a great sound system. I've only been once, that was a Bugged Out night back in September. You won't pay more than €25 for club entry, from memory a bottle of water was €5, pretty sure alcohol is reasonable (for an Ibiza club). I'm going to Carnival next Saturday - they've got some really good lineups all season long. Will probably go again for Troupe in the Monday too with MK and Finnebassen on.

I just think you can't go wrong there, decent lineups and prices for all the parties. Some of the other clubs could take a leaf out of their book.

Back