First time worker heading over - some advice needed!

ClaraG

Hey everyone!

I'm potentially spending the summer in Ibiza, aka living the dream, and I'm seeking some advice! I'd be working full time in a shop (already sorted) and will be heading out around the 2nd June until the end of the season. So I have a couple of questions for those that are seasoned workers:

1. I'd be working in San An and will be looking for accomodation there, I've heard about the Es Verda appartments, and another block of worker appartments in the area - how much are these per month, and how many are they to share with? It's likely that I'll have another colleague coming out with me who will be working part time in the shop so we'd need two beds.

2. Is there a decent gym in the area that I'd be able to use? I'm a gym bunny and am currently studying to be a PT/exercise instructor so I'll be looking to get regular work outs in!

I think they're the main issues at the moment! Any help/info would be greatly appreciated :)

aight es vedra is about a 10 minute walk to san an centre, so take that into consideration. there are a few workers blocks in an around san an so that might be better for you. as for gyms i'm not sure.

Rent is lijkely to be 250-350 euros per month per person. Most apartments have two single beds atleast in each room so be prepared to share.

Back