first time in ibiza

Meltdown

hello to everyone here. i'm eyal from israel, that plans to go to ibiza for the first time this summer. i've just wanted to know if i should go to the island during july or august or maybe i should go there at an eariler time such as the first days of june. i'd be happy to know for sure when to try and order tickets to ibiza, of course after using the info i'll get here, from the people which went to ibiza at the past.

tnx in advance

eyal

Both those months are peak season and the island will be mobbed (seems to be more Italians than anyone else in Ibiza thesedays)bring lots of money, stay in Playa D'en Bossa if possible and visit Formentera (and bring your own food as it's a rip off)September is the best time to go i reckon.

Best Club = Pacha - Ibiza Town (just outside)

Best Bar = Bay Bar - San Antonio Bay

Restaurants a plenty difficult to pick the best one.
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive always gone in September and had an amazing time both times , if i was to go at another time Id probs go in June myself rather than July or August but depends how busy u want it to be

Second half of June is an ideal time to go. The island is full but not packed. You have several of the opening parties. Some hotels are even cheaper.

Mid-September would be my second choice of timing but just as fun.

in my opinion the best time to go would be the very start of september...

all the parties are still busy (the good type!) and rocking :twisted:

alot of the hotels cut their prices by a thrid or even half as soon as sept 1st comes round

plus the weather is perfect not sweltering but a lovely tan is easy 8)

best club = space
best bar = buddha (near sunset strip)
best restauraunt = hmmmm... not tried enough but so far davids pizza was delicous and great value

rich

Totally agree with richard_m about going on the beggining of September.

Best parties (I can't say best club, it depends of the party): Cocoon@Amnesia, Circoloco@DC10, WeLoveSundays@Space.

Best bar-restaurant: L'Elephant, Ayoun (S. Antonio).

Best beach: Aigües Blanques.

Back