First time in ibiza help

Discoallman

travelling to island on aug 31st 5 of us we are all pretty clued up on what djs are good but want to try and do a balance of big clubs and cheaper but good events. Looking for advice on what are the best boat parties? also looking for a underground sort of club/event that isn't hugely expensive any tips? :arrow::D

travelling to island on aug 31st 5 of us we are all pretty clued up on what djs are good but want to try and do a balance of big clubs and cheaper but good events. Looking for advice on what are the best boat parties? also looking for a underground sort of club/event that isn't hugely expensive any tips? :arrow::D

How old are you ?
What music do you like?
How much Johnny Cash will you have at your disposal?

Best boat party depends on a few things. Each one offers different styles of music, length of time, type of people, different activities, all inclusive drink, etc. You're best off looking into them all and figuring out which one would suit you best.

How long are you going for and how much are you budgeting (as said above)? Talk to the reps who work for the clubs & promoters and you may find yourself getting in some of the big clubs quite cheap, or even for free in some cases. It's the drink prices that get you. You could always load up on pre-drink, arrive ~2ish and have 1/2 drinks as a top up.

Underground. Again, depends on preference with music. You may like Sankeys though. Has pretty good line-ups and is normally busy. I didn't go DC10 myself unfortunately but I've heard good things about Circo Loco & Paradise.

Going for a week taking £1200. I like house and trance and yeah I understand pre drinking etc will defo getting talking to reps etc but there is always the bull sh*t not here for the music ones. Yeah dc 10 looks good from what I hear heard space is essential but am not to sure am not a huge lover of deep stuff so would either be zoo dc10 or space if I attended a deep house/tech event.Boat party heard puka up is unbeatable? Also the ones with free bars do no exist is that true?
Also pool parties any other than ocean beach? Place looks over priced not really my scene

The bar may be 'free' on some boat parties but they try sell tickets for like 50-70 euros so hardly a bargain. Pukka up is very popular especially with the younger crowd (17-24). We went passed the bar where you meet beforehand and it looked mental!

Going for a week taking £1200. I like house and trance and yeah I understand pre drinking etc will defo getting talking to reps etc but there is always the bull sh*t not here for the music ones. Yeah dc 10 looks good from what I hear heard space is essential but am not to sure am not a huge lover of deep stuff so would either be zoo dc10 or space if I attended a deep house/tech event.Boat party heard puka up is unbeatable? Also the ones with free bars do no exist is that true?Also pool parties any other than ocean beach? Place looks over priced not really my scene
You could try We Love at space as there's different music in different rooms. I personally think Space is a must. Don't plan where u go around going to DC10 because its not that amazing anymore, definitely don't base what you think it's gonna be like on old YouTube videos. Sankeys is probably the nearest you'll get to an underground club in terms of venue. Zoo is good too, I've only been on the Wednesday its a more mixed age crowd and I loved it there. There are boat parties which are all inclusive but no idea what music they have on the boats. Tickets were about 75 euros in June. As for Ocean Beach I wouldn't go near it myself!

You could try We Love at space as there's different music in different rooms. I personally think Space is a must. Don't plan where u go around going to DC10 because its not that amazing anymore, definitely don't base what you think it's gonna be like on old YouTube videos. Sankeys is probably the nearest you'll get to an underground club in terms of venue. Zoo is good too, I've only been on the Wednesday its a more mixed age crowd and I loved it there. There are boat parties which are all inclusive but no idea what music they have on the boats. Tickets were about 75 euros in June. As for Ocean Beach I wouldn't go near it myself!

Yeah I will go with pukka up as you get free entry to a event after which is Steve aoki looks decent! For underground I mean any where in San an near the bars that is night club ish that plays good music any ideas? Will 100% listen to the space info and ocean beach info although am still stuck for zoo want to get but I think it's a bit hyped over the paint crack for a good Facebook picture in my opinion we will see thanks guys

If you like Trance the Driftwood boat parties will be right up your street. Daniel Kandi & Estiva doing an Enhanced event when you're there. £35 with a free drink and free entry into Colors at Es Paradis or discounted wristband to ASOT. http://www.driftwoodibiza.com/category/events/
Yeah we are going to ASOT but I wouldn't deam estiva worth the money shame we misses a few good line ups on previous drift wood events. Wondering if there is any bars etc that are trance based?

If you are doing Zoo, Zoo Project on a Saturday does be better than Channel Zoo on Wednesday, so everybody I spoke to says.

Space is good. Carl Cox on Tuesdays, ENTER on Thursdays & We Love Sundays are probably the biggest nights but you have Roger Sanchez on Mondays, Ibiza Calling on Wednesdays, so you may find something to suit your taste, although I would recommend Carl Cox ;)

Cream's main room is trance orientated with the likes of Paul Van Dyke. It does be quite busy too, just a heads up. They actually over sold the day I went.

If you like Trance, I got into Full On Ferry for free, so give it a shot. Not sure about bars near West End because I didn't visit them much. Been to The Highlander (Scottish, good crowd), Ground Zero (Indie, quite sweaty), Play2 (Decent house music & open late), Plastik (Was there for Hed Kandi pre party).

I agree with above on Sankeys for a more underground scene though. However, it's quite deep house/tech house orientated which may not suit you.

As for Ocean Beach, if you have nothing to do on 1 day, it's quite cheap entry if you wanted to check it out. I never did, but might when I go back.

If you are doing Zoo, Zoo Project on a Saturday does be better than Channel Zoo on Wednesday, so everybody I spoke to says.

Space is good. Carl Cox on Tuesdays, ENTER on Thursdays & We Love Sundays are probably the biggest nights but you have Roger Sanchez on Mondays, Ibiza Calling on Wednesdays, so you may find something to suit your taste, although I would recommend Carl Cox ;)

Cream's main room is trance orientated with the likes of Paul Van Dyke. It does be quite busy too, just a heads up. They actually over sold the day I went.

If you like Trance, I got into Full On Ferry for free, so give it a shot. Not sure about bars near West End because I didn't visit them much. Been to The Highlander (Scottish, good crowd), Ground Zero (Indie, quite sweaty), Play2 (Decent house music & open late), Plastik (Was there for Hed Kandi pre party).

I agree with above on Sankeys for a more underground scene though. However, it's quite deep house/tech house orientated which may not suit you.

As for Ocean Beach, if you have nothing to do on 1 day, it's quite cheap entry if you wanted to check it out. I never did, but might when I go back.

Cheers mate yes heard that about cream may go for balcony access. How did you manage the free entry?

Our first night, we were just hitting a few bars on The West End and checking the place out and a rep from Eden said she give us bands for free entry into Full On Ferry. If it's not filling, they'll probably let you in for free or at least cheap and then try make money off drinks. Also got guestlist into MK & Mark Knight for free. A rep was at mambo the day before and put our names on the list.

Yeah I will go with pukka up as you get free entry to a event after which is Steve aoki looks decent! For underground I mean any where in San an near the bars that is night club ish that plays good music any ideas? Will 100% listen to the space info and ocean beach info although am still stuck for zoo want to get but I think it's a bit hyped over the paint crack for a good Facebook picture in my opinion we will see thanks guys

I haven't been since 2010 but channel zoo on weds is less animal paint - virtually none when I was there - and more underground vibe, mixed age crowd. Really good night. I wouldn't go on a Saturday in a million years but then I'm not 17 years old lol

and how about Insane & Pure Pacha (23&24) ?
Flying Circus & Carnival (23&24) ?
what do you think guys ? as these 2 days im not quite sure where to go ! any other recommendations would be great :rolleyes:
im not into deep house, but still have got to have a taste of cream and we love though
Thx :)

Cream isn't deep house. It's more trance in the main room and commercial house in the mixmag terrace. We Love has a nice mix. The 2 in Sankeys would be more deep than the 2 in Pacha but why not do 1 night in each?

Cream isn't deep house. It's more trance in the main room and commercial house in the mixmag terrace. We Love has a nice mix. The 2 in Sankeys would be more deep than the 2 in Pacha but why not do 1 night in each?
oh well .. im not a music guru (i bet u can tell) , i was thinking yes doing 1 in each night but i dunno exactly how is each of those parties.. i was thinking also about supermartxe
thx a lot for your guidance ;-)

Yeah we are going to ASOT but I wouldn't deam estiva worth the money shame we misses a few good line ups on previous drift wood events. Wondering if there is any bars etc that are trance based?

If you like trance and want a boat party £35 is more than worth it. Considering you're tempted by pukka up which is as commercial as they come.

Tropi on the West End is a trance bar.

How about Random at Hush in the West End for the night you arrive? Free admission all night, and cheap in comparison to the "big" clubs. Tristan Ingram's nights are always massive, and there are some decent up & coming DJs on the line-up. Do the West End first and get the cheap drink in, then finish up there. Then just make sure you venture out of the West End the rest of your trip! ;)

https://www.facebook.com/wearerandom?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/events/166875816817544/

How about Random at Hush in the West End for the night you arrive? Free admission all night, and cheap in comparison to the "big" clubs. Tristan Ingram's nights are always massive, and there are some decent up & coming DJs on the line-up. Do the West End first and get the cheap drink in, then finish up there. Then just make sure you venture out of the West End the rest of your trip! ;)

https://www.facebook.com/wearerandom?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/events/166875816817544/
Cheap as in same as west end bar prices? What music genre is it?

Back