First time in Ibiza Aug 12th - 15th

Timpsi

Good day!

I'm a 26 year old Swedish guy and I will be visiting Ibiza for the first time this Summer, in August. I'm social and I'm always looking to meet new people. I'm traveling alone and hope to meet some new people there aswell! The main purpose of my trip is to see Eric Prydz at Hi Ibiza on Tuesday 14th, since I'm a HUGE Prydz fan. Planning on staying in San Antonio.

What else should I do since I'm going to be there alone? Was thinking of doing a Sunset Cruise, but is that weird if going by myself? I'm thinking it would be a perfect place to meet some people or are those cruises usually for couples and/or group of friends? As you can tell I'd like some advice on what to do while in Ibiza. Also, if anyone else will be there during these days and would like to meet up, feel free to post here or message me. Looking forward to what Ibiza has to offer and hoping to make some new friends while there! :)

Thank's a lot guys!

You need to get down to cafe mambo to watch the sunset on the rocks. Not only is this an incredible experience it's a great way to mingle and meet like minded people!

Thanks for the suggestions guys! Will definitely make my way down to Cafe Mambo, especially on the Tuesday! Been wanting to experience that moment for many years now. Alright, I'll look into some boat trips then! Getting excited now!!

Me and a friend of mine will be there too, planning to go to prydz on the 14th as well,... we’re hoping to make new friends since we’re also first timers ;)
Sounds good! Would be fun to meet up. I think WhatsApp would be the easiest way to stay in touch until then, right?;)

Back