first time ALONE!!

patrickb

Hi I'm planning to visit ibiza by myself the last week of july and first of Aug. I'm 35 but look younger and I'm hetero. I love beaches and good music clubs as well. I would like to mingle with people btween 26-35 years old. I have a few questions,

where should I stay to avoid the 20 to 25 years old crowds, San Antoni, Figueretas, playa de bossa, Ibiza town?
I plan to buy tickets for kaskade at eden and deadmau5/eric prydz at amnesia, are these two clubs for all ages?

I welcome any further suggestion

thanks

If you don't want to mingle with the young British crowd, steer clear of San Antonio. (disclaimer, I actually like San Antonio way better than I like PDB)

I think Eden by its location, and also by those DJs you mentioned at Amnesia, you are more likely to get younger crowds at both of those events.

Don't get so hung up on it though. If you want to go, go. You'll have a good time and meet sound people of all ages.

Get down to some of the beach parties on PDB , great way to meet people of all ages / nationalities.
And for god's sake go to dc10 on the monday afternoon!

I aint no spring chicken myself lol, and San An is way too in your face now for me. Couldnt imagine spending a whole week there to be honest - think it would do my nut in. My choice would be PDB, but one way or the other will always mean youre gonna have to travel. Theres the cheap trip with the bus, but a taxi (price courtesy of my own trip last week between SA and PDB) will set you back 25euro one way.

Back