First 2020 Plans

feynman

Season ist still running , the last Closings are near. That means : Think about 2020.

Hotels . What do you mean : Will some Hotels close because of loosing much Money because of the TC crisis ? In German TV they told this can happen . Hope they find a solution for the employees. Dont want to book a Hotel which ist closed ...

Easter : Every Year the same questions. Sa Trinxa , Tanit or something open for a Coffee or beer at daytime ? Pacha at the weekends maybe ? Heart ? I know its too early , but ...

Already thought of 2020...and booked for June. Both flights (really cheap seats because they just started selling them) and hotel.
But I will probably do another winter trip too, loved the island in march this year.

Please tell about your trip in march. I think about this time of the year , too. Im going alone, so I need a minimum of possibilities for the day. What I remember ist that the Things start slowly in April. Would be nice to sit in Sa Trinxa or Tanit and look at the sea... At the evenings maybe one ore two days of nightlife , maybe weekends ...

Please tell about your trip in march. I think about this time of the year , too. Im going alone, so I need a minimum of possibilities for the day. What I remember ist that the Things start slowly in April. Would be nice to sit in Sa Trinxa or Tanit and look at the sea... At the evenings maybe one ore two days of nightlife , maybe weekends ...
I might have posted a review about this trip here. But in short; Weather was great, everything was in bloom, plants and trees very colorful, nice sunsets, only a few restaurants open so you need to do some research first, rental car is a necessity. While this was not a party trip at all, we did attend keep on dancing at Bora Bora and that was a lot of fun. Lots of locals and everyone was really going for it because it was the only party that week.

Maybe March for 5 days too. Want to see a calm , relaxed Island . Then if the time allows in June. Croissant Show Open for Cappuccino and croissant? Maybe one time in Pacha or somewhere if open. Hope they will announce here some dates at this time.
Will not be boring. The only thing I will miss is the swimming at the sea.

I think the weather is all about luck. I went in March in 2015 and it was torrential rain and Hurricane winds. One night I was sat in the hotel bar and the weather was crazy. They had to barricade the doors shut haha. As for planning for 2020. I'm going in September like I always do but it'll be the 10 year anniversary of my first trip so we're doing our usual Trance week and San an stay first 6 nights then going up to Portinatx for 5/6 nights to recharge before coming home. Can't wait for it

I always book 9-12 months in advance. The airfare is the killer for me (from US) but some of the advance prices are great. Paid just US $1,100 for a family of four from NYC to Barcelona. Thats redonkulous, it will probably cost me more to get to NYC!

I booked that in June, two weeks after getting back from the last trip. Booked hotel last week.

Will be there for 31 days, last few in May and basically all June.

Back