finding jobs PR/ing

KemicaLover

can anyone help me? i was wondering how to go about gettin jobs doin PR work, fliers etc... are they hard to come by, especially as ill be flying out mid june?

any advice would be appriciated! thanks

you should be ok with a pr job quite easy to find !!!

but don't work for bar m coast line they make you do a few days work then fire you without pay !!!!

just go to the club offices asking for work

excited

you are very lucky!

i am loking forward to it well im going 2nd week june BUT im going alone! but scared as girl but oh well. + i am rather skint at the moment so not sur how gonna get throught the wek with no job there! so touch wood ill be able to find a job asap. will be wicked though
i went he last two years and loved it. although that was just a holiday

have you worked there before? are u going solo?

yes i worked there last year as a chef and went on my todd :cry:

but as soon as i got out there started meeting lots of peeps in the same boat this year going with a freind and meeting 2 others peeps at the airport from this forum

can't wait !

markus said:
you should be ok with a pr job quite easy to find !!!

but don't work for bar m coast line they make you do a few days work then fire you without pay !!!!

just go to the club offices asking for work

This may sound like a stupid question but when you say go to the club offices, are they actually in the club? Also would you go to the club on the actual day of the event? for example if I wanted to try and get a PR job for Cream @ amnesia on a Thursday or Judgement sunday @ Eden. (Not sure if that makes sense?!?!?!?)

hiya im a girlie headin out by myself 5th june altho a few mates are already out there!! however no room in app for me cos im goin out later than them so if anyone needs to share an app let me know!! :p

hey

Hey

Im a gay guy going out alone for the first time and have no idea what to expect. So if any of y'all wanna meet up that would be great. Im going out hopefully between 1st and 7th June and am going by coach......... I know but hey its cheap!
David.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back