Film Streaming

agentundercover

Elo.

I'm off work ill today & ideally I want to find an on line stream of midnight express to watch.

Any suggestions for a web site?

I'd get logged on a proxy server to hide your IP adress, get some anonomus ones from a net search, Then log onto pirate bay or bittorent and just download it, if they have it. The proxy server should hide you just in case the internet police come a callin. Then its yours to watch whenever you want.

I'd get logged on a proxy server to hide your IP adress, get some anonomus ones from a net search, Then log onto pirate bay or bittorent and just download it, if they have it. The proxy server should hide you just in case the internet police come a callin. Then its yours to watch whenever you want.

:eek:

I have been dowloading torrents for ages with no hiding of my IP address...am I at risk of the police tracing me & sentencing me to some virtual bird?!

it's (ahem) snowy here in (ahem) .. Moscow ..

Actually, it was sunny and 20-something degrees today, mate :lol:

Plus IP addresses are segregated by country so that wouldn't work. ;)

Ive managed to stream UK TV (not the BBC mind) by using a UK proxy IP address while in Norway. The BBC use a java script identifier to sort out what country your in so just about impossible to hide from.
The Proxy server just gives you one or more levels of protection when they come looking for serial downloaders. Ive friends who have had the knock from their Internet providers. However it must be pointed out that the people that use these proxy servers are all up to no good in the first place and I think it becomes a convienent way to bunch the naughty boys together. Sort of like if your looking for some criminals, go to the criminals pub.
Its free and quite easy to do, thats why I do it. It does however slow down the download speed unless you can find a fast one.

Back