Figuretas?

jp chronic an underground dj was mixing 20july at coolture cafe Ibiza...close u got comic bar .i used to have coffees & drinks before sunbathing time ..wot do u mean by good? a spot with many people?

plenty of nice places to sit and have a drink

if you're looking for somewhere with a party i'd guess not - short walk to PDB will give you plenty of options

Anyone been to el gresso lately?
Is it still there?
Really hope it's still open I'm staying a stone's throw away its one of my favourite bars be nice to know I'll be drinking my first Grande there next sat :-D

Coolture - good for a drink pre-club. Shisha too, if you like that kind of thing

Has anyone seen the little bar streetside at the Maritimo recently? All fancy pants! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Its been a few years since I've been up that street..there was an old Welsh guy living up that way he had a dog called Canela.. cinnamon in English.. nice bloke with lots of stories to tell..

I know a Welsh fella that could never get his dog out of the bars round that way, pretending to be asleep, had to be tempted outside with finest jamon! Don't know either of their names....

We definitely crossed paths Don Simon.. many a night we had late drinks with him and his dog..ill have to ask my mrs his name,she met him.last year when I was having a disco nap..

Back