Fifa 11

Uncle_Sevo

Anybody getting this on Friday?. Wonder if Asda will be doing it dirt cheap on the day like they did last year.

Lifes to short to not have the latest fifa is what you meant?

If you live in urban britain you need something to do in the evening trust me, popping down the beach or up a mountain is not really an option.

Its the ps3 or crack.

Hell yes, and got my deposit down for black opps.

MW2 = gods own multiplayer!

i'm half way through prestige mode. geekgeekgeek.

I don't know how you put up with it. 13yr old kids screaming down the mic with their noobtubes, laser aim guns and 30ft away knife kills :rolleyes:

Dreadful game.

Most of my mates have switched to Battlefield having become bored with MW. Much better team based play - as well as vehicles (ever sniped off a jetski?), bullet drop, realistic physics, huge maps. The list goes on.

Im in on the 360... No news from any of the stores yet though? They've done it for the last 2 years though... I should imagine it will be busy being a friday night....

I don't know how you put up with it. 13yr old kids screaming down the mic with their noobtubes, laser aim guns and 30ft away knife kills :rolleyes:

Dreadful game.

Most of my mates have switched to Battlefield having become bored with MW. Much better team based play - as well as vehicles (ever sniped off a jetski?), bullet drop, realistic physics, huge maps. The list goes on.

Just turn the mics off thats easy.

Granted, the knife kills are a bit bonkers, they are however one of my key weapons. That and ACR thermal.

Maybe a chance to gain revenge for our legendary game where you was 4-0 up at half time only to lose 5-4?:D

that was an epic fail :lol:

iirc, 3 of the goals were class as well, total 35 yarders

don't think i've ever scored as good goals with dundee united, or thrown away a game in such dramatic fashion since!

Back