Fiesta!!!

stephen

Staff member
big chief spotlight has asked me to let you all know that now you can book accommodation with fiesta hotels in playa den bossa direct with spotlight.

the fiesta hotel playa den bossa and fiesta club playa den bossa are particularly well suited to visitors to our clubbing forum being handy for the beach, bora bora and space.

have a browse (but only during your lunch break if you're on work's time) and imagine yourself lounging by that pool.........................

Good stuff stephen!! :)

I've stayed at the fiesta hotel playa d'en bossa a couple of times.

This is a great hotel, especially if you are staying on your own. No matter what time I left the room, even if I didn't get up until late, and I was only gone for a couple of hours, the room was clean with new towel, bedsheets everything upon my return.

Also it's a great deal for money.. Even though I missed the dinner and breakfast many times, it's still one of the cheapest places to stay on your own in PDB....

Security is good, and it's very very clean!
And it's air conditioned... and some of the rooms have a (sort of)seaview... Very well run and I will probably stay there this September as I'll be on my own!

yeah this hotel is very good! stayed there last year. It was very clean, not too expensive and very good location. look out the window and spot space, by car only 5-10 minutes to dc10 and also to ibiza town. Very positive about this hotel.

Hi there,Ye say this is cheap but i just checked there and its over 2500e for a 2 week stay,would this be the norm?The reason i ask is i may be looking for single accomodation
for a couple of weeks in pdb and am finding it hard to find anything reasonably priced for 1 person??Thanks in advance for any help(sorry if this is in the wrong section)

Hi there,Ye say this is cheap but i just checked there and its over 2500e for a 2 week stay,would this be the norm?The reason i ask is i may be looking for single accomodation
for a couple of weeks in pdb and am finding it hard to find anything reasonably priced for 1 person??Thanks in advance for any help(sorry if this is in the wrong section)

that doesn't make sense... I have been looking on there and found 63 euro a night.

Last edited by a moderator:
they don't actually have any single rooms - they're doubles used by one person and are normally discounted. however in peak season they'd be mad to offer discounts when they can fill the rooms many times over. (don't forget they have to cover 12 months overheads in a 6 month season)

have you searched our other accommodation?

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/hotel-guide/

they don't actually have any single rooms - they're doubles used by one person and are normally discounted. however in peak season they'd be mad to offer discounts when they can fill the rooms many times over. (don't forget they have to cover 12 months overheads in a 6 month season)

have you searched our other accommodation?

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/hotel-guide/

Ya thats what i was thinking,have searched buy everywhere seems in the same price range,its fairly expensive for just 2 weeks and thats excluding flights,wondering what other people going it alone do for accomodation ie any places that cater for single accomodation?(excluding hostels)Thanks for the help...

Back