Fiesta Hotel + Space offer

goodtimes

Has anyone booked this offer before? It seems a bit too good to be true.
Basically its 3 nights accommodation at one of the Fiesta hotels in PDB is 308 Euros, and this includes tickets to WLS closing. Normal price for the room is 280 Euros. A saving of 100 Euros if you purchased the tickets separately.

The only catch I can see is that the hotel is randomly selected, but is there anything else? Are the Space tickets of the non-passout variety?
Also the offer doesn't appear on the Spotlight booking engine - is there anyway to do this, as I would obv. prefer to book through Spotlight if poss.

Finally, views on the Fiesta hotels? Views are a bit mixed, but I don't intend on being in the room much, and we are decamping to Atzaro to recover for the rest of the week. Any other PDB accommodation recommendations are most welcome.

Thanks again!

I have stayed at the hotels in PDB they are good. They are the main place I stay. The buffets are good and maid service is clubber friendly. I don't know about the offer that you found I normally by my tickets separately. Garbi is another hotel in PDB that is good.

I've stayed at the fiesta hotels 3 or 4 times. I've always found them very good and have usually been given a bigger room than I asked for. Also, whenever I woke up, even if it was in the late afternoon, if I popped out for a few moments, say at 2 or 3 pm, it was always cleaned when I got back.

Food was good too, although much of the time I didn't eat there.

Back