Fiesta Hotel PDB - Rooms with Ushuaia view

Paris400

Rooms with panoramic view of the Ushuaia terrace available

What floors would you be on in the hotel PDB if you booked one of these rooms?

Rooms with panoramic view of the Ushuaia terrace available

What floors would you be on in the hotel PDB if you booked one of these rooms?

You will pay extra for the ushuaia view. I would say any floor above the 4th will bring you into the extra rate.

Thanks. The 4th floor is perfect and has a great view of Dalt Vila; hopefully there will be some rooms that will be just before the cutoff that commands the higher rate.

Yeah, those Ushuaia rooms were way pricier than the other rooms!

A fool and their money is soon parted

That can apply to many things in Ibiza :)

The whole north side of the hotel looks down onto Ushuaia, not more than 50 feet away, about the same distance to the back of Ushuaia itself.

Its actually one of the best canny options to have. A private balcony with your mates. a fridge full of cheap drinks, and a birds eye view of the party for a fraction of the cost. ;)

Fiesta who own both hotels (and some would say the Island) charge a 15% supplement for these rooms. Im surprised its that low considering you can get a room there for 106 per person half board in August with panoramic views of Ushuaia. For a basic room at Ushuaia its 270 per person bed and breakfast!

The whole north side of the hotel looks down onto Ushuaia, not more than 50 feet away, about the same distance to the back of Ushuaia itself.

Its actually one of the best canny options to have. A private balcony with your mates. a fridge full of cheap drinks, and a birds eye view of the party for a fraction of the cost. ;)

Fiesta who own both hotels (and some would say the Island) charge a 15% supplement for these rooms. Im surprised its that low considering you can get a room there for 106 per person half board in August with panoramic views of Ushuaia. For a basic room at Ushuaia its 270 per person bed and breakfast!

I guess that is a good price for Ushuaia light. Who needs to return from holiday debt free;)

On the booking page those Ushuaia rooms are always standard doubles, so maybe a single on the 4th floor will not have the supplement because the hotel will be more concerned with the two to three in a room bringing bags of booze in. I'll play it by ear when I get there. Thanks for the responses.

I don't understand how anyone would pay through the roof to stay at Ushuaia - on those party nights it must be like pitching a tent next to floor at Madison Square Garden!

Back